Rajamouli says: I am afraid that my daughter will take a class to me - ALL IN ONE WORLD

Breaking

Saturday 18 April 2020

Rajamouli says: I am afraid that my daughter will take a class to me

Rajamouli says: I am afraid that my daughter will take a class to me
Rajamouli says: I am afraid that my daughter will take a class to me

Rajamouli is India’s biggest director and he has a huge following and every actor is ready to give a green signal to work with him.  SS Rajamouli  who is popular for delivering blockbuster movies such as Magadheera, Baahubali series etc, in his filmy career, is currently working with Young Tiger Jr NTR and Ram Charan for upcoming flick RRR, which is produced by DVV Danayya.

Currently Rajamouli is working from home for RRR due to lockdown following coronavirus outbreak. Recently Rajamouli interacted with media and spoke about his family members. Baahubali film makers also spoke about his daughter and said, “Mayookha doesn’t like her to be discussed by the people and if my daughter comes to know that I (Rajamouli) revealed some of her secrets, I am afraid that she will take a class to me.”

Mayookha has made her screen debut with Baahubali as she appeared on the screen in ‘Sahore’ song for a few moments.

 Not many know about Rajamouli’ personal life. Born on 10th October 1973, as Koduri Srisaila Sri Rajamouli in Raichur village of Karnataka,  she married to Rama Rajamouli in 2001. The couple- Rajamouli and Rama have 2 children – SS Karthikeya from Rama’ 1st marriage and SS Mayookha, their adopted daughter.  Though she is his adopted daughter,  Rajamouli never let her feel any different and has always treated her like family.



from TOPSTORIES – Tollywood https://ift.tt/34M5Qfr
https://ift.tt/3afsYUI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages